- 320 days a year sunshine
- Sandy beaches
- Family friendly
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 2 hour flight time from UK
- No time difference
- 5 star accommodation
- Golf courses nearby
The beach is only a 5 minute walking distance from the apartment. There is a choice of superb restaurants on the beach, with over 100 bars, restaurants and snack bars within Lagos centre.
There is a separate water sports area, with a diving school 300 metres from the beach.
There are various other beaches with water sports activities all along the coast, the large sandy beach of Porto de Mos, with in between the beaches of Dona Ana, do Pinhao and do Camilo. There are small boats which explore the many grottos and caves all around the area.
Just beyond the town is the extensive Meia Praia beach where there is a variety of water sports activities for those slightly more energetic.
West of Porto de Mos is the resort of Praia de Luz. This can either be reached by car or there is a cliff top walk starting in Porto de Mós.
Even further west is Burgeau and Sagres and the most westerly point in mainland Europe, Cabo de Sao Vicente (Cape Vincent).
This is a beautiful, luxurious and tastefully furnished, spacious apartment, in a block of only 16 apartments (with four separate main entrances serving four apartments each).
The apartment is on the first floor, not suitable for disabled access.
- 3 Double Bedrooms all with sea or mountain views
- Master bedroom with 2 large balconies and en-suite
- Large fitted wardrobes with hangers and drawers
- 2 Bathrooms both with showers, one with Jacuzzi bath and bidet
- All bathrooms and bedrooms have mirrors
- Large bright spacious living room, main balcony with sea and pool view
- Leather corner sofa comfortably seats 6 adults
- Dining table and 6 chairs, coffee table
- 42" Samsung TV, DVD, and HD free view box in lounge
- Samsung surround sound system in lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen, dishwasher, oven, microwave, ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer with ice compartment (and cool box for outdoors)
- All cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery for 6 settings
- Washing machine, outside private secluded drying area
- Electric Security shutters on all windows
- Air conditioning and heating to all rooms
- 3.5" jack plug in surround sound system to all rooms
- Central vacuum system
- Private sun beds and cushions
- Outside table and 6 chairs with cushions
- Gas BBQ
- Keypad Safe
- Security entry system
- Underground secure parking
- Swimming pool and whirlpool with outdoor shower
- Outdoor private toilet by swimming pool
- DVD and CD library free of charge
Lagos, the nearest town, provides easy access to the mountain region and the town of Silves and Monchique, where the temperature is always cooler and the air fresher than at sea level.
The old town of Lagos is steeped in history and the waterfront is dominated by the fort whilst the old town is surrounded by the old town wall.
The town offers shops, bars and restaurants and has retained its traditional feel.
There is an enviable choice of restaurants offering everything from lunch time snacks and evening dinner or just a relaxing coffee or cold drink.
There are daily boat trips from the marina to see dolphins in their habitat or more leisurely, there are half day or full day cruises.
The marina is an example of modern Lagos.
The origins of Lagos date back more than 2000 years. This shows the old city walls, built during the 16th century to protect from invasion.
Lagos was the seafaring base for many voyages of discovery throughout the centuries.
This map is to show the location only. Unfortunately Google Earth is six years out of date and does not show our "new" property so it is not possible to show the exact location online. We provide a detailed map with the directions to the apartment.